Challenge Yourself Day

Today is Challenge Yourself Day. In the world of days for this and days for that I decided to make up my own day.

Challenge Yourself Day is the day of the year where you challenge yourself to have one thing done by the end of the day. That one thing has to be big enough for you to succeed and big enough so that it will really make a difference to your current situation.

General George S. Patton said, "Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."

The thrill of getting that one thing done, even if it's the only thing you get done today, will make a huge difference to the rest of your week. Start it now.

My challenge is getting proposals and invoicing done. Now you would think that these would be obvious things I really need to get done. However, with meetings, helping staff, and fixing things they sometimes get put on the back burner.

So my challenge today is to get my invoicing sorted and sent to my accounts lady.

What will yours be? Let me know by posting a comment.

No comments: