What went well today?

Last week I had a few days where nothing seemed to go right. I was lost, my head wasn't in the game, whatever you want to call it, I was going nowhere fast.

This of course caused problems in other areas of my life (read my personal life) because I was vague abAre you ready to bring your dreams into reality? Enter now and be into win a free registrationout stuff, frustrated and a bit short tempered.

Then I had a thought on Friday; what went well today? I started to list the things that had gone well. Little wins I had had and even compliments people had given Spikemail about our new website (you can see it here).

I felt great. I got my focus back, started to hustle and then in the words of Gary Vaynerchuck stopped crying and crushed it.

This is a simple task to do that will make a huge difference to your life. When you are low write down what went well and read through the list. You can start with getting out of bed and getting into the office on time and go from there. The list will be huge will stop you focusing on the couple of things that didn't go your way and focus on what went well.

Have a terrific day and thank you for reading.

No comments: