What has inspired you this morning?

Every morning I head into work and there are two ways I go depending on the time. One way is ok, not much to see most of the time, but the other way always offers me an amazing view of Auckland.

This morning was no exception. As I turned a corner I was greeted by the most spectacular sight of a sun drenched Auckland City. Fog through Avondale that looked like a calm lake, the outline of the hypodermic Sky Tower against a band of gray cloud and blue sky, even the powerlines couldn't ruin it this morning.


I slowed down to take it in as I realised sometimes I just drive and don't pay much attention to it. A photo could not have captured the moment as perfectly as my memory has and it really set me up for the day.


That is what inspired me this morning, what has inspired you? Read this article [
http://www2.freelanceswitch.com/freelance-writing/7-inspiration-sources-you-should-pay-attention-to/] for some ideas and then let me know by commenting here or let me know @glennedley on Twitter.

No comments: