Books I've been reading ...


Your Life. Your Legacy by Roger Hamilton. This book was recommended to me by Richard Liew from the RSN. Excellent read and I'm glad he told me about it. In a nutshell Wealth Dynamics states there are 'ONLY eight ways to build wealth and that each is a "game" of wealth with its own rules, and "frequency"'. I did the online test and found out I was a "Creator" which, once I read what that meant, answered a few questions for me. Highly recommended reading.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon has one several awards including the 2003 Whitbread Book of the Year. It is a first person account of young Christopher Boone's detective work that solved the case of who killed the neighbours dog. Christopher has Aspergers. He thinks very logically and does not like people touching him or the colours yellow and brown. I found the book hard to put down and though some of the maths (you'll understand if you read the book) was above me I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great read.

No comments: